Thursday, April 10, 2008

il Molino di Grace Riserva 2001

I'm satisfied on a consistent basis by the many wines imported by Ed Peterson of Domaine Select Wine Estates. Even after being open for several days, the wines have been particularly impressive. Especially this Chianti Classico from il Molino di Grace, particularly it's Selezione Il Margone, which maintains a complexity that's hard to beat and flavors that make me want to grill a New York strip at 3:10 a.m. In fact, it's so good that I think I'll act on my whim and broil that Kansas City strip I've got marinating in the fridge right now. On a sidenote, I'm rather stuffed up right now, but I get aromas of strawberries right now, but that's about it for now...we'll see if I have any left after my meal. If not, then oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment